Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saturday and Sunday

Weekend. I slept in late yesterday because I could. Saturday and all. We had a guest over. Like me, she got a bit toasty on margarita's, specifically Tony's margaritas. I has hardly drunk, but I was also feeling pretty good. Happy. Mary and I had a good dinner (mine was the grilled fish and vegetables; Mary had the vegetarian chalupas and good company, Mary's friend Susan. She wound up staying the night.

Margaritas are not on anybody's list of good drinks for a sound diet and I did pay for it a bit. Blood Glucose was up a bit.

Saturday's Numbers:
  1. Blood Glucose: 134 mg/dl. Disappointing after Friday's stellar numbers. Still could be worse.
  2. Weight: Did not get on the scale.
  3. Exercise: Did not exercise, day off. Did work around the yard. I don't know if raking and mowing counts for exercise. It is better than watching TV
  4. Mood: Real good. Sunny day and warm.
Yesterday was not too bad. Breakfast and lunch were a total of three slices of pizza and a banana. I had a few craisins to chase away the hunger and Mary made a very large salad that featured leftover chicken breasts and just about every vegetable in the fridge. I probably had too much Italian dressing on it for diet purposes, but not as much as usually pour on given the size of it all.

Sunday's Numbers
  1. Blood Glucose: 134 mg/dl. From Friday's margaritas?
  2. Weight: 212 lbs. At least it didn't go up.
  3. Exercise: 45 min on the trainer.
  4. Mood. Still good.
This morning I have had three dried apricots, we are out of banans, and one container of peach soy yogurt. Too much sugar there? I don't know.

After I clean up, we are going to Starbucks. I have coupon for some oatmeal there. Lunch I am not sure about. Dinner we are grilling up some salmon. Gotta make some more McDougall style stuff. That really works well on the numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment