Thursday, March 4, 2010

Friday Eve's are Better Than Wednesdays

Friday Eve is my hopeful name for Thursday. I have the following to make it so.
  1. Blood Glucose: 130 mg/dl. Lowest reading so far.
  2. Weight 212 lbs. Whahoo! Next goal, 210.
  3. Exercise: 40+ minutes on the trainer
  4. Mood: Ebullient.
I was a very good boy yesterday, and it was most not so much what I ate as how much. More portion control yesterday. Tonight is clean night and that means pizza. One slice and a salad.

Breakfast was oatmeal infused with vanilla and blueberry (oatmeal cooked in a microwave with an herbal vanilla and blueberry tea) and a banana before peddling.

Lunch I am not too sure about. See what happens. Probably tuna sandwiches again. Planning is still issue and leaves much to be improved upon. Snacks, gotta work on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment