Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just Another Tuesday

Valentine's Day, birthday, anniversary, get away weekends, first day back and now just another Tuesday. Getting up this morning was a bit difficult. I had no real enthusiasm for getting on the bike. Yet, I did it. I am making all of this a new routine. I liked the old because it was easy. My biggest project on the Tuesday morning was to take out the trash for pick up. Now it's the last thing I do in the morning before getting ready for the day. As the old saying goes, change can be hard...and eventually good.

The numbers:
  1. Blood Glucose: 135 mg/dl. Not bad and can be better. Didn't go up, at least.
  2. Weight: 213 lbs.
  3. Exercise: 45 minutes on the bike
  4. Mood: Pretty good for a Tuesday
Lunch yesterday was some cornbread with peanut butter and an orange. For snacks I had a small handful of baked potato chips and some baby carrots. It helps I found to also drink some water. Dinner was some grilled chicken with broccoli and a salad.

This morning it is oatmeal infused with vanilla and blueberry flavers (thanks Madhatter's Teahouse and Cafe ) and a banana before I exercised. Lunch will again be cornbread and peanut butter and an orange. Dinner will be Mary's zucchini and tomatoes over whole wheat pasta.

Still have to work on the snack issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment