Monday, March 22, 2010

Keeping Up the Intesity

Weekend over. I did not get the bedroom completed as I wanted. Everything is prepped and primed, just have to put on the paint.

Sort of the same on the diet. I didn't do much to prepare for the week for the diet. That is how I get things done, plan for it. This morning I did put the ingredients in the crock pot for a McDougall bean sauce, suitable for serving over pasta, rice, toast or potatoes. Great for lunch.

I have figured out that an important of success on a diet is preparation. That is what I mean by the intensity. Gotta keep the focus up, keep my food organized.

The numbers:
  1. Blood Glucose: 107 mg/dl. Good
  2. Weight: 205: Good
  3. Exercise: 45 minutes on the trainer. Damn it was cold this morning
  4. Mood: Depressed. The health care vote. As one commenter noted, the bill provides for 17,000 new IRS agents and no doctors. That's government care for you.
The menu for today:
  1. Breakfast: Oatmeal, craisins and a banana
  2. Lunch: Not sure.
  3. Dinner: Not sure.
See what I mean by planning?

No comments:

Post a Comment