Thursday, March 25, 2010

Get a cold, lose weight.

I have a cold and I feel miserable. It really started on Tuesday, blossomed yesterday. I could not get warm for along time yesterday, went to bed and woke up sweating, really hot. I think that is when I started the getting better phase.

No reason to give up on the diet, though. It's been difficult. When I don't feel well I like to eat. This time around I am just content to blow my nose. Eating is more fun.

I did manage to make it up this morning more or less on time, but I did not exercise. I did test and weigh myself.
  1. Blood Glucose: 119 ml/dg. Not bad, could be a lot better.
  2. Weight: 203 lbs. That's encouraging. Back to the low.
  3. Exercise: Does feeling sorry for yourself count? No? Never mind then.
  4. Mood. Bitchy
Menu:
  1. Breakfast: Oatmeal and a banana
  2. Lunch: Pinto beans, jalapeno cheese bread and an orange.
  3. Dinner: What ever Mary's company is serving tonight for their open house, in moderation of course.
For relief from the cold I have been taking a Kroger version of Alka Seltzer's cold relief medicine. I wonder if there is any sugar in it? It does work.

No comments:

Post a Comment