Friday, June 11, 2010

I am getting more and more compliments on my weight loss.  People are really starting to notice and it's good to know my efforts are paying off.  It's been slow, but it's been steady and I should not complain at all, so I won't. 

I had lunch today with the Big Dogs and both complimented me on the pounds I have lost.  I am happy for the steady progress, but there is still a long way to go, so I don't try to think about the big number.  I work in five pound divisions.  I was at 195 lbs, and now I am focused on getting to 189 lbs.  I want to leave the 190's behind for good.  The the focus will be on 185 lbs. and so on.  By Labor Day, I would like to be at 170 lbs.  It is doable. 

The numbers:
  1. Blood Glucose:  117 mg/dl.  Hangin in the one teens.  Can be better, but good.
  2. Weight:  192 lbs.  
  3. Exercise:  45 minutes on trainer.  
  4. Mood:  I will give it a 7.  Just wish business were better. 
Menu for today:
  1. Breakfast:  One slice of pizza and a banana. 
  2. Grilled Portobello sandwich with a side of broccoli.  Pretty good, but a little high in fat, probably. 
  3. Tonight is splurge night and I am going to have the grilled catfish at Tony's, plus the usual two margaritas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment