Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bit by bit

This is the good part of my new approach. It's all becoming a routine now, a pattern firmly planted in my brain.  What I eat, how much I eat, what I want to eat, getting up and exercising.  This is starting to be the way I do things.  And now the numbers. 
  1. Blood Glucose:  106 ml/dg.  Happy about this, just like a normal person. 
  2. Weight:  199 lbs.  Someday soon I will be permanently under 200 lbs.  I hope soon. 
  3. Exercise:  40 minutes on the bike. 
  4. Mood:  Confident. 
Salad week continues. 
  1. Breakfast:  had oatmeal infused with herbal tea, banana, a grapefruit and coffee.
  2. Lunch:  left over chicken breast burrito, in honor of Cinco de Mayo day.  
  3. Dinner:  Taco salad and a some leftover margaritas from the freezer. The Cinco de Mayo celebration continues.  
  4. Snacks:  Soy yogurt and a cheese stick, low fat cheese stick.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment