Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday, Splurge Day.

Damn the Cracker Jacks. I had one little bag last night and wake up to a nasty blood glucose reading. And I was so good yesterday otherwise. Well, I was a firm 201 this morning. That's something.

The numbers:
  1. Blood Glucose: 167 mg/dl. Stupid Cracker Jacks. And the prize, a tattoo was stupid as well.
  2. Weight: 201 lbs. I am getting there. Slowly. There is 150 lbs.
  3. Exercise: 45 minutes on the bike. Feels good and I gotta work off the glucose.
  4. Mood: Disappointed. Still not heading at where I need to be.
Menu for today:
  1. Breakfast was oatmeal made with apple/cinnamon herbal tea, craisins and an orange.
  2. Lunch was a club sandwich with a small ramekin of cole slaw (too much mayo for my tastes; back to the beans next time) at the Mason Jar.
  3. Dinner: Something with lots of vegetables at Tony's.
  4. Snacks: None.
Today is Friday, the day the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen meet for lunch. Aubrey couldn't make it because of medical issues, so that left Bob and I. I had club sandwich, which I shouldn't have had, but it did taste good and was very filling. It's now almost 7pm and I am very hungry. Tonight we are heading of course for Tony's for our Tex-Mex fix.

Oh, well. One day of splurging can't hurt. Much. No more Cracker Jacks for a good while, that is for sure. On the bright side, just 51 lbs. more to go. Going to be a long summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment