Thursday, May 6, 2010

Friday Eve, Clean Night

The weekend starts in about 36 hours from now.  I can not wait, and tomorrow is splurge Friday, Tex-Mex and margarita night.

The numbers for today
  1. Blood Glucose:  122 mg/dl.  Disappointing.  106 yesterday, 122 today.  Well, the over all trend is down so that is good.  Look on the bright side, right?
  2. Weight:  199 lbs.   At least that was not up. Not down, but not up. 
  3. Exercise:  30 minutes on trainer, 15 minutes less than I usually do, but I could not get myself in gear this morning.  I have no idea why I have been so tired.  Well, yes I do.  My wife has been tossing and turning and the general rule at our house is that if she does not sleep well, I don't sleep well.  Love, ain't it grand?  
  4. Mood:  Determined. 
Menu
  1. Breakfast:  Oatmeal infused (I love that phrase; really it just means added) with blackberry herbal tea, a banana and an orange. 
  2. Lunch:  Not sure.  Whatever I can rustle up in the fridge, I guess.
  3. Dinner:  Pizza, topped with low fat mozzarella, turkey pepperoni, green pepper, onion, artichokes and/or olives.  Mary likes the kitchen sink pizza, I prefer something a spare in toppings. 
  4. Snacks:  Soy yogurt
Looking to add a weight band type of exercise for resistance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment