Saturday, May 8, 2010

Friday and Saturday

The blood glucose bounced up from a pleasing 106 ml/dg to 122 ml/dg for both Friday and Saturday.  I test once per day and always in the morning before breakfast.  Why it bounced I don't know, unless it was the margarita I had each evening.  One little once of lime juice.

  1. Blood glucose:  122 ml/dg.  Look on the bright side,, it could have gone up. 
  2. Weight:  199.  Look on the bright side, it could have gone up.
  3. Exercise.  Lots of work in the yard today.  Not a long bike ride, by lots of lifting, shoveling and sweaty stuff. 
  4. Mood:  Looking on the bright side because it could be worse. 
Menu:
  1. Breakfast:  Egg burritos.  Real eggs.  Hey, they are not that bad and I am out of oatmeal.  
  2. Lunch:  Not sure
  3. Dinner:  Something grilled, probably hamburgers.
  4. Snacks:  Soy yogurt.  Mary does not like it.  I think it tastes pretty good. 
Sometime this weekend I am going to get some exercise bands.  Goal is to increase my work out to include some arm exercises.  I found this site on exercise bands and will be doing them probably starting Monday.  That's the day I finally do my six week follow up, about six weeks late.

No comments:

Post a Comment