Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Few Days Off

Got up late, tested late, rode the bike late and had breakfast for lunch. Hey, I don't care, I am off of work for a long anniversary weekend with my incredible sweeeeeeeeetie. Happily, she is also my wife.

The numbers:
  1. Blood Glucose: 153 mg/dl. Better then yesterday
  2. Weight: 214 lbs.
  3. Exercise: 40+ minutes on the trainer
  4. Mood: Darned good.
Weird thing is that I on my last cold call of the day, I actually got a decent lead from a construction company looking to by a plotter. The good thing is that the guy who makes the decisions will not be back in the office until next week. I sent the lady I have to deal with on this some PDF brochures and proposal on a used system we have. Xerox has some promotions that run out at the end of this month and I don't know if they are going to renew them. I am also up against a company that will a cheap machine very cheap. On the plus side, one of the prospects vendors really likes us, so I am going to use that to the hilt.

On to food. Breakfast and lunch have been rolled into one because I was lazy and slept in. That would be two pieces of week old pizza, natures most perfect food. I just don't get tired of the stuff. Also I had a banana before I peddled. I will have an orange later on today and for dinner we are having stuff and stuff. Stuff and stuff is our phrase for eating the leftovers.

Tomorrow we are heading to San Antonio for a weekend anniversary get away. San Antone is one of our favorite places visit. Other than to get there we have no real plans, but we always say the time went too quickly.

I don't know where we are going to eat, but finding some places that can serve food good for us will be a challenge. Tomorrow is Friday, no meat, and I think I am going to forgo my usual Friday margaritas. We have even made some plans to bring some food with us.

I should note here that my lovely wife is also eating to lose weight and she is down about six pounds. Together, we can't fail!

Weather note: It's still cold by Houston standards. Even peddling in the garage with the bike mounted on the trainer, is was cold, like see my breath cold. We are course to go have a near record cold February for Houston. Never mind I grew up in Michigan, I have become a cold weather wimp. I can't wait for the weather to get hot and humid, 'cause I am going to look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment