Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back on the diet. The birthday celebrations are over and I will not be eating any cake for a long, long time.

The numbers:
  1. Blood glucose: 203 mg/dl. Yikes! Mega not good!
  2. Weight 215 lbs. I am supposed to go up, not down.
  3. Exercise: 45 minutes on the bike. One bright glimmer.
  4. Mood: Grimly determined.
Back on the right regime again today.
  • Breakfast was oatmeal with a few crasins. Had a banana before I peddled.
  • Lunch will be some vegetarian chili.
  • Dinner will be whole wheat pasta with zucchini stew stuff on top.
I did enjoy my self at Tony's yesterday. I had two Manhattans and the rib eye dinner. That was served with grilled squash and onions, guacamole and pico de gallo. I waked out full and satisfied, tested this morning with regret. Not going to do that again. Promise. Honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment