Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wow, It's' Been a While.

First my numbers for today.
  • Fasting blood glucose:  109 mg/dl.  She's real fine my 109!  Sorry, can't resist and I've done it before. 
  • Weight:  189.  Well, I am consistent. 
  • Exercise:  45 minute bike ride.
  • Mood:  7.5.  Good glucose numbers continue be good, weight just seems forever stuck.  My sister-in-law Frances, an American fashion icon, this past weekend did remind me that I don't snore anymore. Gee, that's encouraging. 
Menu:
  • Breakfast:  Banana and an English muffin. Well, two English muffins. 
  • Lunch: Cheeseburger and fries from 5 Guys Hamburgers
  • Dinner:  Grilled cheese sandwich.  Had a plumbing problem to fix and that made for a very late dinner. The glass of wine was very welcome
  • Snacks: Dates and a few baked Cheetos.
We had a rep in town and he bought lunch.  Five Guys Burgers.  Decent, hot and fresh burgers, but not exceptional, not a burger from our favorite, the Petrol Station I haven't had a cheeseburger in seemingly forever and never mind the french fries.  I felt a bit guilty eating them, but one such meal every now and then won't hurt anything, I guess.  Grilled onions or fresh jalapenos were the closest thing to a fresh vegetable there.   


I like the sleep more, lose weight idea.  You have  no idea how many times I want to just roll over and go back to sleep instead of prying myself out of bed to go ride.  Of course once I do it I am glad I did it.  Yet another small little victory. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment